Brad Anderson announced yesterday via his In the Cloud blog that Microsoft Intune is currently updated with some nice new features which makes Microsoft Intune a complete Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management platform.
Currently the following features are added to Microsoft Intune;
- Mobile Application Management
- Conditional Access to Exchange Online
- Deep Management of the Office Mobile Apps on iOS and Android
- Managed Browser
- Managed PDF View, AV Player and Image Viewer apps
- Bulk enrollment of iOS devices using Apple Configurator
Read for more information about the features above Brad’s blog. More on the features when they arrive in my tenant. Read also Brad his blog about the Managed Browser. The current updates to Microsoft Intune are currently for Microsoft Intune only.