This morning the Cumulative Update 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 has been released. Within this update several components are updates and some new Powershell cmdlets are added to the list of supported cmdlets. The following components are updated:
- Administrator Console
- Site systems
- Device management
- Software updates
While installing the update will create again 4 packages which you can use to update your clients, other consoles and other site servers or servers where the SMS Provider is active.
Major fixes in this update are:
- Reporting wrong link status of Replication state
- ConfigMgr client couldn’t be installed on new ARM devices (Fail to get the CAB file name because of unsupported processor type: 0)
- The Allow clients to share content with other clients on the same subnet option in the properties of a Software Update Group Deployment was ignored.
- Schedule Updates Wizard did not list content for Windows Server 2012.
- The MicrosoftPolicyPlatformSetup.msi file was not correctly signed.
- Some Powershell cmdlets are fixed.
Next to the updates 39 new cmdlets are added to the Powershell module. See the list below for some nice cool new cmdlets:
More information about the update can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817245