Next week new features for Microsoft Intune are released during the scheduled service maintenance which is scheduled from 21st until the 27th of August.
Features that are added are the following;
- Multi-identity support for OneDrive app on Android
- Deployment of certificates in .pfx format (without the need for NDES)
- Conditional access for Windows PCs
- User-specific terms and conditions
- Management of Activation Lock feature for iOS
- Support for custom VPN profiles for iOS
- Intune Company Portal app for Android updated
Stay tuned for more information, read the Microsoft Intune blog here!