During the montly update of Microsoft Intune of March new features to Microsoft Intune (standalone) are added. Part of the new release are the following updates;
- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
Read the complete blog with all the updates here.